21 September 2011

Leafy Mosaic table top project - first steps

The 18mm thick Fibre cement Nutec surface is primed with bonding liquid/ key coat. Just waiting for the edge tiles and a few more inserts for the middle. These will match the 4 chairs, which have mosaic seats in the same theme and colours. I will add more posts as I make progress



the leafy inserts and mosaic pieces are laid out on prepared substrate

the centre of the table will have glass mosaic inserts applied with clear silicone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very important, and valued. PLEASE send them to me.
But I get so many of those fake spammy comments- - and those comments go to the spam bin- But if you have a genuine comment, please persevere, and please ask questions- I will answer you as soon as I can. Thanks so much